Premium Single Sided Paddock Stand
Our new One Armed Single Sided Stand features a removable handle which allows you to use the stand with the handle going either forward or toward the rear of the bike. The handle can be installed going either to the front or back on the drive side, but only to the rear on the non-drive side of most motorcycles.
When installed on the drive side, it allows wheel removal; when installed on the non-drive side, it allows easy sprocket removal. It offers great leverage and stability and the ball bearing head makes it easy to spin the wheel for chain oiling
Sold complete with one pin only, but additional pins are available to fit other bikes. Please specify the make, model and year of your motorcycle when placing the order.
- 53.5MM: BMW R nineT
- 42.5MM: MV AGUSTA 1090/R/RR (2010-2015), BRUTALE 675 (2012-2015), BRUTALE 800 (2013-2015), BRUTALE 920 (2011-2013), F3 675 (2012-2013), F3 800 (2013-2015), F4 1000 (2004-2015), RIVALE (2013-2014)
- 40.5MM: DUCATI PANIGALE 1199, DUCATI PANIGALE 1299, DUCATI 1098, DUCATI 1198, MONSTER 1200, DUCATI STREETFIGHTER S, DUCATI DIAVEL, DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1200/S
- 27.5MM: KTM SUPERDUKE 1290, TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE 955 (2005-2011), SPEED TRIPLE R (2012-2013), HONDA VFR 750/800, HONDA VTR 1000
- 25.5MM: DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 796 - 939 - 1100, HYPERSTRADA, MONSTER 796-1100, DUCATI 848, DUCATI STREETFIGHTER 848, DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1000/1100, DUCATI 769, S4R, S2R, 916-998, MH900E
- 23.5MM: KAWASAKI H2 / H2R
Customer Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.